Topic: Designing Spaces to Sell
The nature of staging is beyond decorating and cleaning. It’s about perfecting the art of creating a mood for buyers to engage in when viewing a house. Staging makes your house look bigger, brighter, cleaner, warmer, more loving and, it can make home buyers want to buy it. Sometimes instantly!Join us this month as Owner of Unique Home Staging and Design, Mary Karakashian, APSD, educates us on how staging helps make your property SELL.
We will learn:
- Design flaws often seen in flips
- What to do with challenging spaces
- How to make your property stand out
- Trends, what’s in and what to avoid
and more helpful design tips!
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Sign-in, enjoy Grotto’s menu, and mingle with other local real estate investors!
- 6:30-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:30.
Reed Walters grew up in Kent County, Delaware. After graduating from Caesar Rodney High School, he spent 16 years as a restaurant manager. He started his REI business P&S Property Solutions, LLC in 2010. Shortly after starting his business, Reed joined the Delreia coaching group, and was the second person to graduate from the program. In 2015, he left the restaurant industry to pursue investment real estate full-time. Although his primary career is in flipping houses, Reed also has a rental and is currently wholesaling houses.
Reed runs the Kent County Chapter of the DelREIA and leads the On-Site R.E.I Group Coaching (Kent/Sussex) program.