Topic: Designing Spaces to Sell
The nature of staging is beyond decorating and cleaning. It’s about perfecting the art of creating a mood for buyers to engage in when viewing a house. Staging makes your house look bigger, brighter, cleaner, warmer, more loving and, it can make home buyers want to buy it. Sometimes instantly!Join us this month as Owner of Unique Home Staging and Design, Mary Karakashian, APSD, educates us on how staging helps make your property SELL.
We will learn:
- Design flaws often seen in flips
- What to do with challenging spaces
- How to make your property stand out
- Trends, what’s in and what to avoid
and more helpful design tips!
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Come enjoy Arena’s menu. Happy Hour is 3pm – 5pm with 1/2 price apps, $3 select drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $4 house wine. And Thursday night is First Responders’ Burger Night. Build your own 8 ounce ground beef burger with a side of French Fries and House Soda for just $9.99. Come hungry…Arena’s provides the room for free as long as we order food.
- 6:30-6:45 – Deals & Questions | Please help us start on time by being seated by 6:30.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting
Michele received her Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from Duquesne University, her Master of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, and her Doctor of Philosophy degree from Walden University in Public Policy and Administration with a Health Policy specialty. Her research explores the impact of comprehensive plans, zoning policies, and finance policies that promote or impede real estate developers’ decisions to build healthy communities.
She is a former student in the Rich Dad Coaching and Mentorship program. As a graduate of the Landmark Education Curriculum for Living, she is an experienced Self Expression and Leadership Coach. She has completed a wide variety of coursework through the Defense Acquisition University and Professional Military Education.
After 7 years of part time real estate ventures, Michele transitioned into full time real estate investing in January 2013 after a six year active duty military service call up. Although she is primarily based in Sussex County, she actively continues to build her power team in the Delaware market. She is experienced with private money brokering, wholesaling, rehabbing, creating partnerships, and marketing.
With over 30 years of pharmacy involvement, Michele’s primary practice area over the last 28 years has been in the natural, lifestyle, holistic medicine industry. She teaches Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition, is a Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) Food for Life instructor, and a strong advocate for lifestyle/integrative medicine.
Michele retired from the Air Force Reserves in June, 2015, after more than 30 years of service. She has extensive experience in leadership, strategy, policy development and execution, and planning.