Topic: Everything You Wanted to Know About ARVs But Didn’t Know to Ask!
- How to determine an accurate ARV and how to use that information
- What attributes appraisers consider for determining property value
- How to use public resources and technology to get the best possible comp
- How to work with an agent or broker to get an ARV
- What is a “desktop” appraisal?
- How to compare and adjust property values
- Some tools for non-agent investors with no access to a complete MLS
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Sign-in, enjoy Grotto’s menu, and mingle with other local real estate investors!
- 6:30-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:30.
Monthly Mtg: Kent County RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.