Georgetown, DE 19947
Topic: REALTORS AND REAL ESTATE INVESTORS RELATIONSHIPS…HOW TO CREATE A WIN WIN WIN!
with guest speaker Lee Johnson of Coldwell Banker Resort Realty in Seaford.
We will discuss anything you wanted to know about realtors and investors, but were afraid to ask, including:
- Misconceptions between realtors and investors
- Why a strong real estate agent is one of the most important members of an investor’s team.
- Why a strong investor should be one of the most important members of an agent’s team
- How investors do not think like everyone else. This is where the disconnect often happens
- Why many investors don’t understand the benefits of working with a qualified agent
- How to live in each other’s world to understand perspectives
- How realtors and investors can help each other
- What to ask potential realtors and realtor partners to determine a good fit
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Come enjoy Arena’s menu. Happy Hour is 3pm – 5pm with 1/2 price apps, $3 select drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $4 house wine. And Thursday night is First Responders’ Burger Night. Build your own 8 ounce ground beef burger with a side of French Fries and House Soda for just $9.99. Come hungry…Arena’s provides the room for free as long as we order food.
- 6:30-6:45 – Deals & Questions | Please help us start on time by being seated by 6:30.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.