Georgetown, DE 19947
Topic: Everything You Wanted to Know About ARVs But Didn’t Know to Ask!
- How to determine an accurate ARV and how to use that information
- What attributes appraisers consider for determining property value
- How to use public resources and technology to get the best possible comp
- How to work with an agent or broker to get an ARV
- What is a “desktop” appraisal?
- How to compare and adjust property values
- Some tools for non-agent investors with no access to a complete MLS
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Come enjoy Arena’s menu. Happy Hour is 3pm – 5pm with 1/2 price apps, $3 select drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $4 house wine. And Thursday night is First Responders’ Burger Night. Build your own 8 ounce ground beef burger with a side of French Fries and House Soda for just $9.99. Come hungry…Arena’s provides the room for free as long as we order food.
- 6:30-6:45 – Deals & Questions | Please help us start on time by being seated by 6:30.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.