Topic: Buying and Managing Rentals
Last month we kicked off 2017 with our first mini seminar of the year and the content proved to be immensely impactful for everyone who attended. This month, we’re continuing our thorough approach to core real estate investment strategies with a deeper look into RENTALS.
Here’s how the night is going to look:
• Calculating your rental property performance (Income, Expenses, Reserves, Cap Rate)
• Property management
• Investor benefits and drawbacks
• Proper agreements
• Entity structures
• Legal benefits and drawbacks
• Open Q&A with our local pro panel
February is going to be exceptional! If you’re even slightly interested in rental properties or already have a few of your own, don’t miss this opportunity to hear from other local investors on both the technical and practical approach to one of the most common REI strategies.
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Sign-in, enjoy Grotto’s menu, and mingle with other local real estate investors!
- 6:30-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:30.
Monthly Mtg: Kent County RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.