Where will you get your best deal? Commercial Banker, Mortgage Broker or Private Lender?
Are you sure you answered that correctly?
If you’re not, join us Tuesday, June 27th in Kent County, and learn about getting your deals funded. And not just funded, but the best funding for you, your deal, and your situation.
Other common questions we’ll be answering:
- What do my deal financials need to look like?
- Will my debt to income ratio matter?
- OMG…and what about my credit score?!
- What are the pros and cons of each?
- How can I get money at 5% APR to flip houses?
- What are my options when I have little to no cash?
- Will bank funding kill my deal?
- Can I borrow from one lender while another is getting permanent financing in place?
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- 6:00-6:30 – Networking & Food | Sign-in, enjoy Grotto’s menu, and mingle with other local real estate investors!
- 6:30-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:30.
Monthly Mtg: Kent County RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.