Topic: Designing Spaces to Sell
The nature of staging is beyond decorating and cleaning. It’s about perfecting the art of creating a mood for buyers to engage in when viewing a house. Staging makes your house look bigger, brighter, cleaner, warmer, more loving and, it can make home buyers want to buy it. Sometimes instantly!Join us this month as Owner of Unique Home Staging and Design, Mary Karakashian, APSD, educates us on how staging helps make your property SELL.
We will learn:
- Design flaws often seen in flips
- What to do with challenging spaces
- How to make your property stand out
- Trends, what’s in and what to avoid
and more helpful design tips!
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose!
Originally from New Jersey, Mike has been in Delaware since 1986 when he was stationed in Dover with the Air Force. After ten years of active duty, the next six years he performed in sales and relationship management for a corporate bank. Mike’s entrepreneurial spirit has been growing since grade school when he started making money from door-to-door sales and a newspaper route. Since starting his real estate investing business in 1999, (full time 2003), he has completed hundreds of deals including buy and hold, lease purchase, flip, wholesale, options, creating notes, new construction, and apartment to condo conversion. Mike enjoys teaching real estate investing at Del Tech and speaking for other groups and organizations. He is fulfilling one of his biggest passions by providing an environment where real estate investors can learn, grow, and network.