Topic: Money Right Under Your Nose.
I admit it. I’ve missed out on some deals because I didn’t know what needed to be done to turn the opportunity into cash. I was really missing out, too.
Here is a list of what I thought:
• The potential profit wasn’t worth my time.
• There isn’t much of a market for these deals.
• No one can get financing for them.
• Settlement is going to be a mess with a title and a deed.
• Building a new foundation is going to be a nightmare, and really expensive
• I can’t ‘keep it’ and use it as a rental because the community won’t allow it.
• Septic systems are too much of a risk (and I don’t know what the heck to do with them).
• Wells.. well, I was only slightly less intimidated by the well than the septic.
• I’ve seen on TV where these things blow away in bad storms!
Yes, you guessed it! This month you will learn how to turn mobile home opportunities into cash! You may not specialize in mobiles, but you certainly shouldn’t turn down the money you could be making.
We’re good at delivering information that will make you more money, and this is no exception. Local expert Paul Discher will be joining me in September to teach you about Making Money with Mobiles. Can anyone use a couple of extra paydays?
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose!
Originally from New Jersey, Mike has been in Delaware since 1986 when he was stationed in Dover with the Air Force. After ten years of active duty, the next six years he performed in sales and relationship management for a corporate bank. Mike’s entrepreneurial spirit has been growing since grade school when he started making money from door-to-door sales and a newspaper route. Since starting his real estate investing business in 1999, (full time 2003), he has completed hundreds of deals including buy and hold, lease purchase, flip, wholesale, options, creating notes, new construction, and apartment to condo conversion. Mike enjoys teaching real estate investing at Del Tech and speaking for other groups and organizations. He is fulfilling one of his biggest passions by providing an environment where real estate investors can learn, grow, and network.