100 Continental Dr
Newark, DE 19713
Understanding Self-Directed IRAs
with Carl Fischer, Founder, CamaPlan
- What is self-direction
- What are the benefits
- Types of accounts you can self-direct
- Types of investments or accounts you can purchase
- General overview of IRS rules and regulations
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA. When signing in you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and ballroom for our meeting.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose! Meeting attendees receive half-priced appetizers at the Hunt Club lounge until 11:00 pm. (Drinks served until midnight).
Here are a couple of options:
- When signing in, you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and into the ballroom for our meeting.
- Prime Rib Buffet at the Hilton Christiana Brasserie Grill near the ballroom. The buffet is open from 5:00-9:00pm and the cost is $28.95.
Click the images below for more information.
Monthly Mtg: New Castle County Meeting RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.