Topic: Lease Purchase vs. Lease Option (with an emphasis on the legal pitfalls)
Because we know how important it is to understand the core real estate investing strategies, we are turning our January, February and March monthly meetings into mini-seminars, for Newark, Dover, and Georgetown! That means each meeting will be more intense, and each strategy will be covered deeper and more thoroughly than usual. Here is where it gets really good… you aren’t just going to learn how to make money with each strategy, you are going to learn what is important from the legal side too.
I am going to show you the mechanics of each strategy, demonstrate how the numbers work, give you examples of real local deals, tell you why each one is great, and what the drawbacks are. THEN, attorney Bill Dolan is going to teach each strategy from the legal perspective, covering agreements, entities, and the legal benefits and drawbacks for each. PLUS, you get the benefit of hearing input from other local investors. POWERFUL.
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA. When signing in you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and ballroom for our meeting.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose! Meeting attendees receive half-priced appetizers at the Hunt Club lounge until 11:00 pm. (Drinks served until midnight).
Here are a couple of options:
- When signing in, you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and into the ballroom for our meeting.
- Prime Rib Buffet at the Hilton Christiana Brasserie Grill near the ballroom. The buffet is open from 5:00-9:00pm and the cost is $28.95.
Click the images below for more information.
Monthly Mtg: New Castle County Meeting RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.