Topic: Getting Your Deal Funded
A commercial banker, a mortgage broker, and a private lender walk into a bar…
Wait…wrong story! This story should be a commercial banker, a mortgage broker, and a private lender walk into a DelREIA meeting… and give you the up-to-date market info you need to get your deals funded THE BEST WAY FOR YOU! Flips, rentals, or a primary residence…we’ve got your up-to-date how to get money information!
Where will you get your best deal?
- Commercial Banker
- Mortgage Broker
- Private Lender
Are you sure you answered that correctly?
What do my deal financials need to look like?
Will my debt to income ratio matter?
OMG…and what about my credit score?!
What are the pros and cons of each?
How can I get money at 5% APR to flip houses?
What are my options when I have little to no cash?
Will bank funding kill my deal?
Can I borrow from one lender while another is getting permanent financing in place?
Join me and our two special guests to learn about getting your deals funded. And not just funded, but the best funding for you, your deal, and your situation.
- Stephen Wright, Vice-President Commercial Lending, Shore United Bank
- Bill Kramen, Vice-President, Movement Mortgage
If money is a concern of yours, this meeting is for you.
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose!
Monthly Mtg: New Castle County Meeting RSVP
All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.