Topic: Newark Realtor Panel: Investor Deal Sources
Have you ever had lunch or coffee with someone and knew things were going to be different for you because of your meeting? I can think back to specific conversations, chapters, sermons, talks, classes…that changed things for me. Sometimes it was just one statement in an all-day class. I think you can relate.
so, here’s what I’m doing…I’m creating the environment for that kind of thing to happen to you. I’ve put together a panel of agents who represent a variety of deal sources that investors love! The agents on the panel are experts in the specialty they are representing for us, and far beyond.
Which deal source do you want the inside scoop on?
- Short sales?
- Fannie Mae bank owned properties?
- HUD properties?
Meet the panel!
Pat Gioffre: Commercial Broker, Gioffre Commercial Realty, Buying, Leasing, Selling, Property Management
Richard Marcus: Partners Realty, HUD Broker (and Fannie Mae Broker)
Dave O’Donnell: Keller Williams Realty – Newark, Team O’Donnell, Short Sale Expert
Paul Pantano: Pantano Real Estate, Fannie Mae Broker
Want more deals?
What do you need to know so you can begin tapping into these sources? Think about what you want to know and take advantage of this open Q&A session. Put some action behind the information, and you’re up and running with a new funnel for deals.
Want to make sure your question gets answered at the meeting? Submit it now!
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-6:45 – Sign-In | Sign-in at the welcome table located in the reception areas in front of the ballroom where our meeting is held. You may also purchase your membership at the welcome table.
- 6:00-6:45 – Networking & Food | Start networking by joining DelREIA’s coaches from 6:00-6:45. This time is perfect for anyone who has questions for a coach, wants to learn more about real estate investing or DelREIA. When signing in you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and ballroom for our meeting.
- 6:45-8:30 – Meeting | Please help us start on time by being seated at 6:45.
- 8:30-9:00 – Networking | Network until 9:00 pm or later if you choose! Meeting attendees receive half-priced appetizers at the Hunt Club lounge until 11:00 pm. (Drinks served until midnight).
Here are a couple of options:
- When signing in, you will receive a coupon for 1/2 priced appetizers at the Hunt Club, which is in the lobby area of the hotel. Feel free to bring your food and drinks back to the reception area and into the ballroom for our meeting.
- Prime Rib Buffet at the Hilton Christiana Brasserie Grill near the ballroom. The buffet is open from 5:00-9:00pm and the cost is $28.95.
Click the images below for more information.
Monthly Mtg: New Castle County Meeting RSVP
Please click below to pre-pay for your monthly meeting attendance. If you prefer, you can pay when you sign-in at the meeting. All non-members must pay $15 per meeting to attend. Your first meeting is FREE. If you wish to become a member and attend these meetings each month for free, please visit our membership page for more information.