THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED AND WILL NOT TAKE PLACE ON OCTOBER 22nd. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUTURE PRESENTATION OF THIS TOPIC.
Attention Landlords and Rental Property Owners
The age-old debate about traditional rental vs. rent-to-own vs. lease options will be settled on Saturday, October 22nd at the Sheraton Wilmington South Hotel.
The entire DelREIA team is putting the finishing touches on exclusive event for Delaware landlords.
When you attend—this one is a must if you want to avoid the kind of deal killing blunders that can cost you— here’s what you’ll learn over the course of 7 action-packed hours:
In-depth explanation and analysis of 3 of the most popular rental-property investing strategies around—
There are so many questions…
Which is best?
What are the advantages?
How can I properly screen applicants?
How do I put the deal together the right way?
How do I stay out of trouble?
What agreements should I use?
What are the risks?
How do I decline an applicant?
How much more can I earn?
How do I properly calculate performance?
Can I legally transfer the responsibility of maintenance to the tenant?
and we have the answers!
Presenting at this event:
- Attorney Bill Dolan of Dolan Law LLC
- Attorney Nicole Faries of the law form of Michael Morton
- Mike Ferris, DelREIA Founder
- 2 little known ways to profit from lease options (not what you might think).
- The one thing your lease option clients need to have in order to exercise their option—and how you can almost guarantee that you’ll get your money on time.
Oh…and one small detail that’s really a big deal…
Continental breakfast and lunch are included for FREE!
Event Cost: $99.00 ($69.00 for DelREIA members).