100 Continental Dr
Newark, DE 19713
Real Estate Note Investing 101
With Note Investing Coach, Phil Drew!
Note investing isn’t new, but it has become popular for many real estate investors today as a new strategy for high returns. Note investing can be defined as originating a new note and mortgage, or buying an existing note and mortgage, that is secured by real estate. Many investors like the idea of owning the note vs the property because they still get a high return, the note is secured by real estate, and they don’t have to deal with a tenant or property issues. You can buy notes, sell them, rehab them, and flip them just like the actual property. Regardless of why you are interested, THIS CLASS WILL TEACH YOU ENOUGH ABOUT NOTE INVESTING TO MAKE SOME INITIAL DECISIONS TO GET STARTED!
Here is some of what you will learn during this class:
◾How to calculate payments on a note using a financial calculator.
◾Other payment streams that can be invested in.
◾Seasoned/unseasoned and Performing/Non Performing notes.
◾Where to find notes to invest in.
◾Developing an action plan.
◾Evaluating notes (due diligence).
◾How to purchase a note.
◾How to close, hold, or sell a note.
◾How to invest in notes inside your IRA.
◾How to obtain servicing for a note.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS CLASS:
- A financial calculator
- If you have one already, bring it to the webinar.
- If you buy a hand held one, the HP12c is the top of the line, you can buy for below $100 if you shop around.
- The HP10bii, TI BAii+ etc are under $40 on the internet.
- Phil suggests an app for your computer, the HP 10bii, at under $6 at your online app store.
- Phil will use the computer version (app) for the HP 10bii during the class. It is the most common, easiest to use and understand and it is CHEAP!
- You will need to watch the YouTube tutorial for the HP10bii financial calculator BEFORE the June 10th Webinar. It is excellent, easy to follow and understand: HP 10bii-demo y Kevin Bracker on YouTube (30 minutes): https://www.
- Watch the replay of Phil‘s June Webinar that was a pre-requisite to the last Note Investing 101 Class. This can be found on the Open Web Conference Recordings page.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. RSVP FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.