We Give New Life to Old Wood and Concrete Floors
At New Life Floors, we help hardwood floors look their best by refinishing them using a sandless method. Sandless is cleaner, cheaper and faster than traditional sanding. We uses a buffer and a clean & prep solution that takes out surface scratches, scuff marks, paint splatters and the years of ground in dirt normal cleaning does not get out. The surface is micro-abraded and we put on 2 coats of urethane.
This method is good for:
• Floors just starting to lose their finish
• Older floors where the home owner needs the floors cleaned up and sealed while retaining the character of the old floors
• If the floors have been sanded too many times and the cost of floor replacement is high.
We can make any concrete pad go from boring to fabulous.
• Interior and exterior concrete overlays can be used to create the custom look of slate, tile, stone or marble with more control over color and texture.
• Reflector Enhancer Epoxy Floor Systems create an instant eye catching “Wow” factor. This system looks like no other flooring products and are very durable. Tough enough to withstand vehicular traffic and yet beautiful enough for virtually any interior setting.
Contact Name: Megan Varley
Contact Number: 302.397.7904
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DelREIA Member Discount
10% off to all DelREIA Members